Co-hosted by Capgemini and The Rudin Group, this one-hour event celebrates the 25th anniversary of Capgemini’s World Wealth Report, the industry’s leading benchmark for tracking high-net-worth individuals, their wealth, and the global and economic conditions that drive change in the wealth management industry. It is filled with insights from the World Wealth Report 2021 and brings together top wealth management experts from around the globe in live, industry-shaping discussions. The topics discussed include behavioral finance, revenue models, emerging segments, evolving asset classes, effective collaboration between banks and FinTechs, and sustainable finance.
- Welcome and Event Overview
- Building Trust Over Zoom, Coffee, or Data: What Wealth Managers Can Learn from the Pandemic and Behavioral Finance to Provide Hyper-Personalization
- Revenue Models for Wealth Management Growth – Free, Fees, AUM, and Revenue
- Betting the Ranch – Who are your Future Clients and How Can You Best Reach Them? Women Entrepreneurs? Diverse Segments? NextGen?
- Evolving Asset Classes: From ESG and NFTs to Art and Sports Teams
- How to Cozy up to Productive Partnerships for Fintech/Wealthtech and Incumbents
- The Future of Wealth Management: Inclusion, Empowerment, and Sustainability